Gleneden Beach Hotel Tips by goingsolo
Gleneden Beach Hotels: 166 reviews and 1 photos
The Salishan Lodge is more than a standard hotel. The property is surrounded by woods which give it that secluded feeling. There are a few trails on the grounds which make for a nice early morning walk.
The rooms are luxurious but with a rustic appearance. They are spread out in various buildings across the property. All rooms have a fireplace and balcony overlooking the forest, golf course or bay.
There is a more formal dining room (see restaurant tips) and a casual restaurant. Both serve excellent food and have great views.
Unique Qualities: A large resort with trails extending into the wooded area and bungalow style accommodations with views of the lake.
Address: Gleneden Beach on PCH 101
Price Comparison: most expensive
More Reviews (3)
goingsolo's Related Pages
Gleneden Beach Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gleneden Beach
- Hotels in Gleneden Beach
- Restaurants in Gleneden Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gleneden Beach
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Gleneden Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gleneden Beach
Read real reviews about Gleneden Beach Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue