Mount Charleston Nightlife Tips by goingsolo
Mount Charleston Nightlife: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This is the bar at the Mount Charleston Hotel. Like the rest of the town, the bar closes early (around 9 or 10 or so). But it does have a full selection of liquor in addition to beer and wine and they do play music here. So if you want to go out for an early night on the mountain, this would be the place to go.
Dress Code: Appears to be "come as you are." It was really cold this time of year so there were no people dressed in shorts, but jeans worked just fine.
Address: Mount Charleston Hotel
Directions: Route 157 from Hwy 95.
Phone: 702 872-5500
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (31)
- See All Mount Charleston Hotel, continued
- See All A new day
- See All Skiing
- See All Trail Canyon
goingsolo's Related Pages
Mount Charleston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Escape to Mount Charleston"
- "Mountain Respite"
- "Las Vegas Mountain Retreat"
- "SoCal78's Mount Charleston Pic's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mount Charleston
- Hotels in Mount Charleston
- Transportation in Mount Charleston
- Nightlife in Mount Charleston
- Restaurants in Mount Charleston
- Warnings and Dangers in Mount Charleston
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cala Millor Hotels
- Pate Island Hotels
- Moreton Corbet Hotels
- Guimaras Island Hotels
- Elephant Butte Lake State Park
Badges & Stats in Mount Charleston
- 32 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Mount Charleston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mount Charleston
- Posted in Travel Alaska Forum "Re: B&Bs in Anchorage"
- Wrote a Review Mount Charleston Hotel, continued in Mount Charleston Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mount Charleston Hotel, continued"
- updated a Mount Charleston Travel Page "Las Vegas Mountain Retreat"
- Commented on one of soccergrrl's Mount Charleston travel pages
Photos in Mount CharlestonSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue