"goingsolo's new Aventura Page" Aventura by goingsolo
Aventura Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 6 photos
I grew up in Aventura, well, before it became Aventura, but I know a bit about the area. It is not a tourist destination, its more a centrally located place to live between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.
the Waterways. Its a bit of a stretch for a must see, but this is Aventura, so, relatively speaking, if you've got some... more travel advice
head north to Ft. Lauderdale or South to Miami. more travel advice
goingsolo's Related Pages
Aventura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "goingsolo's new Aventura Page"
- "Rewolf's Aventura Homepage"
- "tampabay's new Aventura Page"
- "Florida in the Winter"
- "Aventura, Florida"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aventura
- Nightlife in Aventura
- Restaurants in Aventura
- Warnings and Dangers in Aventura
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Aventura
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Aventura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aventura
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue