Lone Pine Hotel Tips by goingsolo Top 5 Page for this destination
Lone Pine Hotels: 1,140 reviews and 29 photos
Upper Boyscout Lake
We made camp at Upper Boyscout Lake for 2 nights. There are no established campgrounds on this side of the mountain. Its find a spot and pitch a tent. Upper Boyscout was a good choice of lodging as we had a nice view of the lake, private restroom facilities (see photo 2) and resident noctural mice to keep us entertained, or, at least, on our toes.
Unique Qualities: I haven't stayed in too many places with mice, with the exception of the Old Faithful Inn at Yellowstone National Park.
More Reviews (49)
goingsolo's Related Pages
Lone Pine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A small town with a really big mountain"
- "Lone Pine"
- "Lone Pine - entrance to the highest Sierra"
- "Home of Old West Movies and the High Sierra"
- "Lone Pine - A Hang Glider's Paradise"
- "The Eastern Sierras started here for me"
- "LONE PINE, California."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lone Pine
- Hotels in Lone Pine
- Nightlife in Lone Pine
- Restaurants in Lone Pine
- Shopping in Lone Pine
- Warnings and Dangers in Lone Pine
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ramada Inn (2016 16th Avenue East.)
- Diplomatic Hotel
- Laico Tunis Hotel
- Al-Cazar Hotel
- Moulton Hotel
- Cerro Malpique
- Best Western Hotel Rivoli
- Three Village Inn
- The Nether Abbey
- Best Eastern Ararat
- Green Island Inn
- G.G. Panorama Panzio
- Valencia Center Hotel
Badges & Stats in Lone Pine
- 50 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Lone Pine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lone Pine
Read real reviews about Lone Pine Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue