Kenai Warnings Or Dangers Tips by goingsolo
Kenai Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 9 photos
If you encoutner a bear, my advice is to run. If nothing else, it will give you something to do with the last seven seconds of your life.
Bill Bryson, A Walk in the Woods
The sign unfortunately didn't come out as well as I'd hoped, but it described several situations where one might find a bear and what to do if it happens. The most important thing to remember is to never get between a bear and her cubs.
More Reviews (4)
goingsolo's Related Pages
Kenai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kenai River and King Salmon"
- "The Kenai Peninsula"
- "Kenai Peninsula - A Great Place to Visit in Alaska"
- "Kenai the Town and Not the Peninsula"
- "JUmping Around Kenai!"
- "larsy's new Kenai/Soldotna Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenai
- Hotels in Kenai
- Transportation in Kenai
- Nightlife in Kenai
- Restaurants in Kenai
- Shopping in Kenai
- Warnings and Dangers in Kenai
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rameswaram Hotels
- Rio Piedras Hotels
- West Yellowstone Hotels
- Mono City Hotels
- Buenos Aires
Badges & Stats in Kenai
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Kenai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenai
Photos in KenaiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Intro, 133 reviews, 156 photos, 5 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 96 reviews, 104 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yosemite National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 96 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 85 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 81 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mount Rainier National Park Intro, 66 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lone Pine Intro, 50 reviews, 80 photos
- Chicago Intro, 50 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sedona Intro, 53 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zion National Park Intro, 51 reviews, 57 photos, 1 travelogue