"Cuneo Museum" Vernon Hills by Dabs
Vernon Hills Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
I lived in Vernon Hills for a brief period of time between college and getting married so I was surprised to read about the Cuneo Museum seeing as I never heard of it while I was living there. I do vaguely remember passing by and wondering what was on that really huge piece of land that somehow the developers hadn't gotten ahold of......
- Pros:Wonderful mansion & gardens to visit
- Cons:Typical suburban shopping h*ll
The black wrought iron cage on the 2nd floor was built so the Cuneo children could play outdoors but their parents... more travel advice
Dabs' Related Pages
Vernon Hills Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cuneo Museum"
- "Cuneo Mansion - Artsy Highlife in the North 'Burbs"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vernon Hills
- 3 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (162)
Have you been to Vernon Hills?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vernon Hills
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 416 reviews, 611 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 279 reviews, 496 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 112 reviews, 196 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 186 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 73 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 44 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues