"Naperville" Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville by Dabs

Naperville Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 271 photos

Naperville is a western suburb of Chicago, about 25 miles outside the city. We've headed out this way several times for various things, once to have dinner with a friend, another time to see a concert at Ribfest; in 2009 we headed out there twice, once to see a concert at Naper Days and the 2nd time to do the Naperdink Triathlon.

If you are looking for information on Naperville, who better to check with than someone who lives there. Pop by Riorich55's page, he'll be able to answer your questions about his hometown!

• Last visit to Naperville: Jul 2009
  • Intro Updated Oct 24, 2009

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM

NOw you be the new Olympian star with all that excersize. My last trip to here was 10 yrs ago, and may get up there this year to see a friend. Had no idea they had festivals like this in the suburban city

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Really good tips about the festivals especially - and I have to say I'd be much more likely to visit those than take part in a triathalon, even one as titchy as this - bikes and I just don't get on!! But the Spanish restaurant would suit me just fine ;-)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Certainly enjoyed your Naperville page, Kristi. I'm still smiling about your Triathlon! Great Spanish Restaurant tip. My friend Mickey and I have Naperville on our agenda.

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I guess I better download some more of those pictures and tips from Naperville that I took this year since you've now featured me as a link of your Naperville site. See you in a few weeks.

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Badges & Stats in Naperville

Have you been to Naperville?

Latest Activity in Naperville