"Suburban Chicago" Arlington Heights by Dabs
Arlington Heights Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 68 photos
Arlington Heights is a northwest suburb of Chicago not too far from O'Hare airport. We've yet to visit it's most famous attraction, Arlington Racetrack, for horse racing but we've gone there to eat several times, most recently to the Mitsuwa Asian food court.
Mitsuwa Marketplace has a food court located inside with a choice of Chinese dim sum, Korean fast food, Japanese fast... more travel advice
Dabs' Related Pages
Arlington Heights Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "23 Miles From Chicago..."
- "Breeder's Cup -- 2002 -- Arlington Park"
- "Suburban Chicago"
- "Tchr's Arlington Heights Page"
- "My HomeTown since September of 2001."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Arlington Heights
- Hotels in Arlington Heights
- Transportation in Arlington Heights
- Nightlife in Arlington Heights
- Restaurants in Arlington Heights
- Shopping in Arlington Heights
- Warnings and Dangers in Arlington Heights
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arlington Heights
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (127)
Have you been to Arlington Heights?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arlington Heights
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 409 reviews, 596 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 262 reviews, 466 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 186 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 66 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 42 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues