"Ventura" Top 5 Page for this destination Ventura by Dabs

Ventura Travel Guide: 154 reviews and 363 photos

I made a 2nd visit to Ventura in April 2007 when I visited Kat (keida84) and she suggested a leisurely day with manicures/pedicures followed by lunch at the Savory Cafe with Kris (taz_mocha) and a little shopping in Ventura. My 3rd visit was in October 2007, Kat and I headed back to the Savory Cafe for lunch and did a little browsing in a couple of furniture and antique stores.

Ventura is a lovely place to spend an afternoon, the Main Street area is filled with unique restaurants and shops, no chains here, which is rather refreshing.

My first visit to Ventura was brief, a small VT meeting in October 2006 at Aloha Steakhouse on a Saturday evening with e-mom Stephanie and Gerry, Kat (keida84) and her husband Paul (lumpmeister). It's always terrific seeing Stephanie and Gerry and this was a perfect place to eat!

If you really want to get the scoop on Ventura, check out Kat's page on Ventura which is much more complete than mine.

• Last visit to Ventura: Oct 2007
  • Intro Updated Oct 28, 2007

• keida84's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 7:49 PM

OMG! You LIKED the salad! Sam's Salad it is called ;-) I a, glad you enjoyed our little jaunt into Ventura. I really think it has a great feel to it.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2007 at 7:50 AM

Good to see you met up with Stephanie and Gerry.. Looks like you had a wonderful time with Kit Kat. The Pizza sounds delish. I love visiting old Missions too.

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2006 at 3:35 PM

Great stuff from the city I was born in.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2006 at 9:43 AM

What a fun looking group. Food and drinks sound wonderful. That's a beautiful photo of you, Kristi.

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2006 at 6:48 AM

I have to see your pages from CA starting from here. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Orlando.

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Badges & Stats in Ventura

Have you been to Ventura?

Latest Activity in Ventura