"Lismore Castle" Lismore by Dabs
Lismore Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 43 photos
I found it rather amusing, just weeks after we returned from Ireland, and my husband hands me a copy of the September Vanity Fair featuring Lismore Castle and asks me if we've been there. I guess that's why he always refers friends and family to me when they have travel questions.
We didn't, as they suggest, eat a mountain of oysters, drink a Guiness in the Red House Pub or sail on Tony O'Gallagher's boat watching leaping salmon, but we did stop in Lismore on our way from Waterford to Cahir to have a look at the stunning castle, have some lunch and have a quick look through town.
We stopped by the tourist office to get a recommendation for lunch, they had menus for many of the local restaurants... more travel advice
Dabs' Related Pages
Lismore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lismore, Haven for travel Writers"
- "Lismore Castle"
- "A Gem of a Town"
- "Lios Mór"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lismore
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (161)
Have you been to Lismore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lismore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 415 reviews, 610 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 279 reviews, 496 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 186 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 73 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues