"Princess Cay" Top 5 Page for this destination Eleuthera Island by Dabs
Eleuthera Island Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 118 photos
Princess Cays was our 1st stop on our January 2013 cruise, it is part of the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas although most cruise passengers, including us, did not wander much past the small craft market just outside the security for the Princess owned complex known as Princess Cays. Our ship offered one excursion that had a tour around the island, when we asked someone who went on it if they enjoyed it, they said it was great but when we asked specifically what they enjoyed they stammered and stuttered and really couldn't point anything out.
Most people get off the ship and head to the private beach, only cruise passengers have access to this beach. The lounge... more travel advice
Dabs' Related Pages
Eleuthera Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Fun Day Relaxing at Princess Cays"
- "Princess Cay"
- "Island Relaxation"
- "Gregory Town"
- "Eleuthera Tips"
- "Princess Cays - First stop on my Caribbean Cruise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eleuthera Island
- Hotels in Eleuthera Island
- Transportation in Eleuthera Island
- Nightlife in Eleuthera Island
- Restaurants in Eleuthera Island
- Shopping in Eleuthera Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Eleuthera Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eleuthera Island
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (130)
Have you been to Eleuthera Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eleuthera Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 410 reviews, 599 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 268 reviews, 478 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 186 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 71 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 42 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues