"WOW!!!" Parque Nacional do Iguaçu by Dabs
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 695 photos
For those who think you've seen one waterfall, you've seen them all, think again!!!! Spanning three countries and two National Parks, Iguacu Falls is simply the most stunning natural sight that I have ever seen!
To see the Parks in both Brazil and Argentina, give yourself at least two days to see it all, we visited both in one day and it was very rushed. You can stay on either side of the border in Foz do Iguacu Brazil or Puerto Iguazu Argentina, the Brazil side has the larger town. Of course, if you stay in Brazil you will need to get a Visa (at least you do if you are from the US), I'm not sure if you can even daytrip there without one.
We saw a few lizards along the pathways as well but they were hard to spot since they blend in so well more travel advice
If you visit the Park, you are more than likely to encounter at least one begging coati on the trails looking for some... more travel advice
Dabs' Related Pages
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- "Iguaçu: the "Big Water""
- "Iguacu Falls - nature's spectacle!"
- "panoramic views!"
- "The Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls"
- "The Falls at Iguaçu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Hotels in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Transportation in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Shopping in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- 10 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (161)
Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 415 reviews, 610 photos, 8 travelogues
- London Intro, 279 reviews, 496 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 186 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 186 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 67 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 73 reviews, 96 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 37 reviews, 131 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge Intro, 42 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 48 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues