"WOW!!!" Parque Nacional do Iguaçu by Dabs

Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 694 photos

For those who think you've seen one waterfall, you've seen them all, think again!!!! Spanning three countries and two National Parks, Iguacu Falls is simply the most stunning natural sight that I have ever seen!

To see the Parks in both Brazil and Argentina, give yourself at least two days to see it all, we visited both in one day and it was very rushed. You can stay on either side of the border in Foz do Iguacu Brazil or Puerto Iguazu Argentina, the Brazil side has the larger town. Of course, if you stay in Brazil you will need to get a Visa (at least you do if you are from the US), I'm not sure if you can even daytrip there without one.

• Last visit to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu: Mar 2006
  • Intro Updated Apr 25, 2006

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM

The falls looks really Impressive! A visit there is high on my wish list, and then I would definitely visit more than a day.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2011 at 7:44 PM

Beautiful photo's! I really enjoyed this page, just hope one day, I may be able to see the fall's for myself!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2007 at 3:26 PM

Lovely pics of the butterflies. We got a few too but missed so many as they would never stop long enough!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 4:21 PM

Incredible photos in the travelogues of the Iquacu Falls. Loved the information about the "begging Coati". Another informative, helpful page, Kristi.

• XtravelloverX's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2006 at 5:53 AM

Hi there...how did you travel between Rio & the falls? or Buenos Aires & the falls? Love the pages, will come back later for the tips. :o)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2006 at 4:24 AM

Fantastic photos in your Travelogues!! I thought about doing the Macuco Safari too, but we actually did one on the Argentinian side first. As you say, it really is fun out there getting soaked by these awesome waterfalls!!

• mim95's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2006 at 2:47 PM

wow!! Absolutely stunning waterfalls!

• BeatChick's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2006 at 5:56 PM

I do love flutterbys! Kristi, you give the best, straight-up, no b/s advice. And I love your t-logues.

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 6:14 AM

Fantastic travelogues !

• gregoryr1m's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2006 at 7:27 PM

WOW, indeed.

Dabs

“Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today”

Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu

Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu?

Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu