Dabs's profile photo

Dabs

Kristi Online Now
Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today

My Favorite Pages

Akumal

Travel Map

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Nov 24, 2016 at 6:36 AM

Hi, Kristi! Happy Thanksgiving!

Archway's Profile Photo
Archway Nov 11, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Can anyone suggest a day-trip from Paris?'. I appreciate your advice.

KPAC Nov 5, 2016 at 9:04 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Driving from Airport to the City'. You've been a huge help.

KPAC Nov 5, 2016 at 2:44 PM

wmeylia75 Oct 29, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'First time visit to Edinburgh, Scotland .. I need some advises.'. You've been a huge help.

wmeylia75 Oct 24, 2016 at 6:54 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Which 3 or 4 stars hotel nearby Kings Cross Station?'. Thanks Dabs ... you've been really a huge help for me ... really appreciate it so much.

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Oct 23, 2016 at 6:11 AM

Blimey. Do ya think the Cubbies will finally break the curse? Been a looooong 71 years!

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Dabs Nov 3, 2016 at 7:16 AM

I think I gained 10lbs from nervous eating!!!! Could have asked for a more exciting game or a better outcome. Lots and lots of Cubs fans made the trek to Cleveland but it would have been just that much sweeter at home :-)

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Nov 3, 2016 at 7:26 AM

I think my fingernails are about gone. Chewed 'em off in the 8th inning.

wmeylia75 Oct 22, 2016 at 1:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Which 3 or 4 stars hotel nearby Kings Cross Station?'. You've been a huge help.

wmeylia75 Oct 19, 2016 at 6:48 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Should I bring my big luggage on my visit to Scotland from London?'. I appreciate your advice.

wmeylia75 Oct 16, 2016 at 8:25 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Should I bring my big luggage on my visit to Scotland from London?'. You've been a huge help.