"SCUBA Diving at Yokobama in Futo" Futo by eljusto
Futo Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Great diving location. We saw MANY tropical fish, more than I expected to see this far north. This included lion fish, frog fish, butterfly fish, crabs, lobsters, shrimp, gobies, groupers, eels, sea urchins, soft corals, box fish, puffer fish, cow fish, and many more.
Visibility underwater was great. We dove to 15 meters, and had a consistent 10+ meters of visibility.
After our dives, Yokobama has two old boats that have been covered in fiberglass to make large hot tubs. You can just get in the hot water and relax after a great dive.
- Pros:Great underwater scenery.
- Cons:Can't use your own tanks, must rent from facility.
- In a nutshell:GO!!!
eljusto's Related Pages
Futo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SCUBA Diving at Yokobama in Futo"
- "Futo--Popular Diving Spot and Nishi-Izu"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Futo
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Futo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Futo
Top 5 Pages
- Jamaica Intro, 5 reviews
- Bugibba 5 reviews
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Beijing 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Agrigento Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.