"Mpumalanga, Plenty of Mountains & Waterfalls" Mpumalanga by Waxbag
Mpumalanga Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 251 photos
Mpumalanga was a great break from the week spent in the Kruger Park. We had loads of opportunities finally be outside our vehicle and walk around. There are some great mountain views here and waterfalls everywhere.
Bourke’s Luck Potholes are a strange formation of huge cylindrical holes that have been carved by decelerating river... more travel advice
Lisbon Falls is one of the best falls in the region. You can climb down a trail from the parking area and walk right up... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Mpumalanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of the Rising Sun"
- "THE PANORAMA ROUTE"
- "Graskop and the Blyde River"
- "The natural beauty of Mpumalanga"
- "Blyde River Canyon"
- "Mpumalanga - It means 'sunrise' you know"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mpumalanga
- Hotels in Mpumalanga
- Transportation in Mpumalanga
- Restaurants in Mpumalanga
- Shopping in Mpumalanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Mpumalanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mpumalanga
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Mpumalanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mpumalanga
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues