"Keetmanshoop, Good Place to Re-supply" Keetmanshoop by Waxbag
Keetmanshoop Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 17 photos
There is not much here in this small town that is one of Nambia's largest. There are serveral good food stores and banks where you can get supplies and money. The town is not too far away two South African boarder posts.
There is also the Kookerboom Forests and Giants play ground just north east of town. Even better is the new Megasaurus camp ground that has even more kookerbooms and 280 million year old fossils of lizard fish that are in excellent condition.
You can also camp at Megasaurus. We were the only ones there to enjoy the spectacular kookerboom landscape. They have... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Keetmanshoop Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keetmanshoop and the Quivertrees"
- "Keetmanshoop, Good Place to Re-supply"
- "Keetmanshoop: Kalahari and Namib Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keetmanshoop
- Hotels in Keetmanshoop
- Warnings and Dangers in Keetmanshoop
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keetmanshoop
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Keetmanshoop?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keetmanshoop
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues