"Home is Where You Hang Your Pack" Top 5 Page for this destination Towson by Waxbag
Towson Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 114 photos
There is not much to photograph in Towson besides the nearby parks, but it is a nice place to live despite all the traffic.
I work a shool for kids with learning differences during the day. I coach soccer and lacrosse in the afternoon during those respective seasons. At night I work as a part time dance instructor, teaching mostly salsa and argentine tango.
But, as my title says, my home is where I put my backpack not where I work.
This the Gunpowerder State Park near Hereford during the Fall. It is great park for trout fishing, hiking and canoeing. This park is about twenty minutes drive north.
I ran the trails here during indoor track season when I was in Highschool.
- Pros:A good place to live and work
- Cons:Not much to see here.
This is the closest park from Towson. The reservoir is a watershed area and provides Baltimore with 60% of its water.... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Towson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "County Seat"
- "Over the Expressway and Through the City To .."
- "Home Sweet Towson"
- "Home is Where You Hang Your Pack"
- "Towson, a suburb of Baltimore City"
- "Towson, MD"
- "SwedishChef's Towson Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Towson
- Hotels in Towson
- Transportation in Towson
- Nightlife in Towson
- Restaurants in Towson
- Shopping in Towson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Towson
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Towson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Towson
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues