"Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's Premier Reserve" Hwange National Park by Waxbag
Hwange National Park Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 82 photos
Zimbabwe’s Premier Game Park is Hwange National Park. It is known as Africa’s elephant park. There are around 20,000 elephant in this park. It is evident through the unbelievable destruction of these giants. Somehow, the park is able to handle them. There are many good pans and water holes to see large herds of herbivores as well as predators. Lion and hyena are definitely prevalent here. At the time there were also several white rhinos that were watch very closely by the rangers. Hopefully, they are still there.
Black backed jackal
Crimson breasted shrike
- In a nutshell:One Southern Africa's Best Game Parks
If you like hippos, check out Manduva Damn. There are plenty here. There is a lunching spot near the damned water where... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Hwange National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BIGGEST PARK IN "ZIMBABWE!""
- "Safari day 4"
- "Hwange National Park, Zimbabwe's Premier Reserve"
- "A Jewel Found by an Unexpected Breakdown"
- "The big five and more........."
- "HWANGE SAFARI"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hwange National Park
- Hotels in Hwange National Park
- Transportation in Hwange National Park
- Nightlife in Hwange National Park
- Restaurants in Hwange National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Hwange National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hwange National Park
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Hwange National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hwange National Park
Photos in Hwange National ParkSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues