"Gate Way to the Kruger" Top 5 Page for this destination Nelspruit by Waxbag
Nelspruit Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos
Nelspruit is a large town with good facilities for preparing a tour of the Kruger National Park. There are plenty of backpacking options for accomodations as well as shops for food and camping gear as well as any electronic stuff you may need. Nelspruit is a 45 minutes drive to the Melalane Gate and about 1 hour from Phabeni Gate.
Here is a link to my Kruger Page:
Kruger National Park
- Pros:Good Base for a Kruger Excursion
- Cons:Not Much to Do Here
Kruger is definately a highly of South Africa and it is easily accessible from Nelspruit. You can take the N4 to the... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Nelspruit Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gate Way to the Kruger"
- "GETEWAY TO MOZ"
- "~ A rather important city ~"
- "safety tips"
- "Nelspruit - the capital of Mpumalanga Province."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelspruit
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Nelspruit?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelspruit
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues