"The Road To Luderitz" Luderitz by Waxbag
Luderitz Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 14 photos
Even though this is a small town, it is one of the largest population centers in Namibia. It is a popular overland stop between the Fish River Canyon and the Namib-Naukluft National Park. There isn't a whole lot to do here except eat some fish and do a little local break dancing.
There are some interesting things to do outside of town like the diamond mine at Kolmanskop. The sand sinds and occasional kokerboom tree is intersting as well.
Keep your eyes out for these very unusual trees. They grow mainly in southern Namibia and can be seen along the road... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
Luderitz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Road To Luderitz"
- "Tiny German town in Africa"
- "Lüderitz - German roots in the desert"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luderitz
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Luderitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luderitz
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues