"El Remate, On the Road to Tikal" Top 5 Page for this destination El Remate by Waxbag
El Remate Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 43 photos
- Pros:A simple but nice place to relax on Lago Petin Itza, Gateway to Tikal
- Cons:Not a lot here, but this is part of its charm
Many people think the only option to get to Tikal and Guatemala from Mexico is by flying. It is possible to take a bus.... more travel advice
There are several small shops on the west side of the only road through town. They sell local crafts. Of course in... more travel advice
Waxbag's Related Pages
El Remate Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "El Remate, halfway between Flores and Tikal"
- "A good base for Tikal"
- "El Remate, On the Road to Tikal"
- "On the shore of the Peten Itza lake."
- "El Remate"
- "No probs in el Remate"
- See All...
- Things to Do in El Remate
- Hotels in El Remate
- Transportation in El Remate
- Restaurants in El Remate
- Shopping in El Remate
- Warnings and Dangers in El Remate
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in El Remate
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to El Remate?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in El Remate
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 35 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- China Intro, 11 reviews, 66 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Saint Lucia Intro, 21 reviews, 50 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 12 reviews, 52 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 14 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues