"KOSZEG" Koszeg by mel_bee
Koszeg Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 63 photos
This beautiful little town is located near the Hungarian-Austrian border and is well worth a visit if you are in the area. I even came across a few Brits who were touring Hungary for their summer holidays.
mel_bee's Related Pages
Koszeg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "staying in Koszeg"
- "Eszter's Kõszeg Page"
- "It is worth to stop here"
- "walk through the hero's gate (jurisich ter)..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koszeg
- Hotels in Koszeg
- Shopping in Koszeg
- Warnings and Dangers in Koszeg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Round Top Hotels
- Omey Island Hotels
- Isle of Palms
- Nisida Atokos Hotels
- Västra Götalands län
- Isla de Gran Canaria
- Lapu-Lapu City
- Perryville Battlefield State Park
- State of Queensland
- Bodrum Hotels
- Karwar Hotels
- State of Sabah
- Kalmthout Hotels
Badges & Stats in Koszeg
- 21 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Koszeg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koszeg
Photos in KoszegSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 195 reviews, 195 photos, 5 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Zürich Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lille Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Brighton Intro, 36 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rust Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Koszeg Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue