"GRADUATION DAY IN OXFORD" Oxford by mel_bee
Oxford Travel Guide: 976 reviews and 2,090 photos
Although I love travelling, I have seen surprisingly little of what my own country has to offer! I was invited to a friend's graduation at the end of May 2004 and took the opportunity to explore the historical city of Oxford. Until then the only thing I really knew about the city was rowing and anything I had seen in a Rob Lowe film. I only spent the day there but found out some quite interesting facts about this lovely city. Luckily the sun was shining for most of the day and I was very impressed! Its well worth a daytrip from London if you are visiting England and I loved the green countryside I got to see on the train on the way there!
mel_bee's Related Pages
Oxford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oxford Stories"
- "The Gown Town"
- "A home in Oxford"
- "The Oxford Story"
- "City of Dreaming Spires"
- "The City of Dreaming Spires"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oxford
- Hotels in Oxford
- Transportation in Oxford
- Nightlife in Oxford
- Restaurants in Oxford
- Shopping in Oxford
- Warnings and Dangers in Oxford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oxford
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Oxford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oxford
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 195 reviews, 195 photos, 5 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Zürich Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lille Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Brighton Intro, 36 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rust Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Koszeg Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue