"STROMBOLI" Top 5 Page for this destination Isola Stromboli by mel_bee
Isola Stromboli Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 99 photos
Stromboli has to be one of my favourite locations in Europe!! It looks so tropical with colourful flowers and palm trees that its hard to believe you aren't in South America. Its only a small island with a large active volcano in the centre but its great for the beaches and getting away from it all. The streets are so narrow that only bikes and golf cart type cars can drive down them and there are no streetlights at night but this makes the errupting volcano against the backdrop of stars even more magicial. Stromoboli is definitely the jewel of Europe!
At the base of the volcano near the observation post has to be the pizzaria with one of the best views in Europe. Arrive... more travel advice
mel_bee's Related Pages
Isola Stromboli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "one of the rare volcanos in continuous eruption"
- "Trekking to the volcano of Stromboli"
- "Isola Stromboli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola Stromboli
- Hotels in Isola Stromboli
- Transportation in Isola Stromboli
- Nightlife in Isola Stromboli
- Restaurants in Isola Stromboli
- Shopping in Isola Stromboli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola Stromboli
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Isola Stromboli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola Stromboli
Photos in Isola StromboliSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 195 reviews, 195 photos, 5 travelogues
- Keszthely Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 37 reviews, 39 photos
- Zürich Intro, 34 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lille Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Brighton Intro, 36 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rust Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 23 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Koszeg Intro, 21 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue