"I miss my home!" Casper by wildcountry

Casper Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 13 photos

I use to live in Casper, Wyoming from 1976 to 1998. I grew up west of town. My grade school was Poison Spider School, then went to Cy Junior High and then to Natrona Country High School.

I met my husband on the internet and moved to where he lived in Lancaster, PA... I've been here for 4 1/2 years and I'm so home sick I cry every time I hear Casper, Wyoming or look at pictures.

It's the most honest place in someone's soul. You can see for 1000's of miles and it's just magic. A person grows up there thinking they want to go live somewhere else, but then wanting so badly to return to the peaceful nature of Wyoming.

Wyoming is not just a State it's a place in your heart.

I will be adding 20 years of my best pictures of Casper and throughout Wyoming! Check back and I would love to hear of your travels to Wyoming!

• Last visit to Casper: Feb 1998
  • Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• onerunningman's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2005 at 9:53 AM

I lived in Casper from 1962 to 1987. Poison Spider School, Cy Junior High, NCHS. I ran track & cross country for NCHS! I am currently stationed in Naples, IT (USN). You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy!

• Kai112DE's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2002 at 5:20 PM

Wyoming is a beauty, and Casper is like a rose in the middle of nowhere :-)

• morgandk's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2002 at 11:25 PM

Don`t let your babies grow up to be cowboys!

• KaiM's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2002 at 5:04 AM

I miss Wyo, too. Lived there for 2 yrs and will never forget

wildcountry

“My heart and soul are in Wyoming”

Ranked Member