"Stone Harbor retains it's charms" Stone Harbor by dogears
Stone Harbor Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 43 photos
A modern rash of McMansions has not yet detracted from this simple seaside resort.
Beach tags are $17 for the 2003 season, $10 for a week and $5 for a day.
Life guards 10 AM to 5 PM. Separate beaches for swimming, rafting, catamarans and the surfers beach at 111th Street.
- Pros:The locals
- Cons:The locals
- In a nutshell:http://www.stoneharborbeach.com/
The bread is the key factor that makes this the best "cheezasteaka" for miles around - a classic italian "hero" or... more travel advice
Good selection of urban and vacation clothes for women and girls. They also have a shop in Cape May. Very nice owners... more travel advice
dogears' Related Pages
Stone Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "billus's new Stone Harbor Page"
- "Stone Harbor retains it's charms"
- "Best seashore for the best summer holidays"
- "Stone Harbor Shore Leave"
- "Annual Trek to the Jersey Shore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stone Harbor
- Nightlife in Stone Harbor
- Restaurants in Stone Harbor
- Shopping in Stone Harbor
- Warnings and Dangers in Stone Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stone Harbor
- 14 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Stone Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stone Harbor
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brooklyn Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stone Harbor Intro, 14 reviews, 9 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Kutna Hora Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue