"CHITTAGONG - the port city of Bangladesh" Top 5 Page for this destination Chittagong by saidur_khan
Chittagong Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos
With a picturesque hinterland of large hill-forests and lakes, Chittagong is a good vacation spot. It is the second largest city of Bangladesh and the biggest International seaport. Its green hills and forests, broad sandy beaches and fine cool climate always attract holidaymakers. It combines the hum of a restless seaport with the pleasure of a charming hill-town with its undulating topography. Chittagong is the main site for the establishment of heavy, medium and light industries. Bangladesh's only steel mill and oil refinery are also located here. Chittagong is connected with Dhaka by rail, road, air and water. It is also connected with Cox's Bazar, Calcutta and Dubai by air.
saidur_khan's Related Pages
Chittagong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Exotic Chittagong"
- "CHITTAGONG - the port city of Bangladesh"
- "Chittagong by swissgabe"
- "Chittagong-Nothing like Hongkong"
- "Chittagong Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chittagong
- Hotels in Chittagong
- Transportation in Chittagong
- Nightlife in Chittagong
- Restaurants in Chittagong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chittagong
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chittagong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chittagong
Top 5 Pages
- Bangladesh Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Bandarban Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Dhaka Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Cox's Bazar Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Rangamati Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos