"Welcome to chery's home" chery08's Profile
If you're in singapore, you wouldn't miss this place.. 'Sentosa'
Easy access to it.. You can take a bus, cable car or by 10mins walk to this island..
Take the monorail for a round trip around the island and walk or take a bus to go to desinated places... that would be so fun.. i loved taking the 'topless' bus because that's something unusual in Singapore...
The beach i would recommend would be Siloso beach, that's where i go usually for a suntan.. you can try volleyball or canoing in there too...
Images of Singapore, fort siloso and the spice garden.. one of my favourite place to bring my overseas friends to.. because you'll get to understand how Singapore is like and what happened to this country..actually it's my favourite thing to see too :p
It would be nice to stay a night in sentosa.. there are a number of accomodation to choose from.
Visit their website for more photos and information - Sentosa
Another island located outside Singapore city.. it's a nice way to get in touch of the nature and how the 'country' side of Singapore is like.
Try cycling around the island..you'll be captivated by this beautiful island.. though.. it left me with several mosquito bites on my leg.. so.. do your planning well..and don't forget those insect repellent - Ubin
Personal Pages (8)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Purchasing train tickets online"
- Commented on chery08's profile page
- chery08 and leonik are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "F1 night racing in Singapore"
created their Personal Page "F1 night racing in Singapore"
- Wrote a Review Best hostel in Seoul in South Korea Hotels
- updated a South Korea Travel Page "chery08's new South Korea Page"
Top 5 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Utah Intro, 3 photos