State of Queensland Hotel Tips by unravelau Top 5 Page for this destination
State of Queensland Hotels: 27 reviews and 24 photos
One playground within the complex
The facilities, amenities and service were outstanding at this lovely park. We stayed in a two bedroom cabin that had all of those things that you expect to have to make your stay a comfortable one. Our cabin was situated just across the road from a playground, just around the corner from the office block (also internet connections), and just around another corner to the swimming pool, sauna etc.
Unique Qualities: The outstanding characteristic from my point of view as usual was the quietness despite hugeness of the complex.......Considering they were fully booked and it is child friendly, all was to my liking sound wise.
Comparison: about average
Can we go now, Dad?
Treasure Island is a fantastic place to holiday because it offers all types of accommodation and a wide range of facilities..........you could virtually spend a month there and not need to go anywhere else. Had I been there by myself, I could have really enjoyed the peace and quiet in pleasant surroundings. As it was though, we were virtually up at the crack of dawn and doing stuff and seeing stuff every day. The kids had a ball........I did too because I love being around them but I fell into bed early every night exhausted.
Unique Qualities: Bistro and games area, plus entertainment, internet cafe (which I only visited once for five minutes), mini golf, tennis, large pool area with two pools.......larger one with a curving slide......... We stayed in one of the three, three bedroom townhouses on site .............. air-conditioned (thank goodness) and five steps from the pools.
You could stay in the Motel, rent a townhouse or cabin, park your caravan or put up your tent.........
Address: 117 Brisbane Road, Biggera Waters, QLD 4216
Comparison: about average
Directions: Just South of Surfer's Paradise.
Phone: 07 5537 1511 or FAX 07 5537 4233
Website: http://www.treasureisland.com.au/ -
More Reviews (36)
- See All Be aware of the sun.
- See All First glance I took as Gold Coast...
- See All You cant miss the tallest building
- See All If going to Dreamworld (or other...
- See All Where's my dance partner - still in...
- See All Wide range of tempting meals - always...
- See All OH not more tourists...........why don't...
- Hockey for 2 year olds?
- When departing from every park exhibit...
- At the Australian Zoo where Crocs rule
- Pacific Fair is open Sunday mornings-...
- an hours time difference between NSW and...
unravelau's Related Pages
State of Queensland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Queensland the Place to Be"
- "♫ HERE COMES THE SUN! ♫ ♫"
- "The Sunshine State"
- "The State of Queensland"
- "AMBERLEY AIR SHOW 2008"
- "Australia Zoo - Aussie animals"
- See All...
- Things to Do in State of Queensland
- Hotels in State of Queensland
- Transportation in State of Queensland
- Nightlife in State of Queensland
- Restaurants in State of Queensland
- Shopping in State of Queensland
- Warnings and Dangers in State of Queensland
- See All...
Explore the World
- Big Oaks Family Campground
- Days Inn Washington Arlington
- By Eddy Motel
- Villas Los Corales
- Residenza Casa Vuotto
- Acuarium Resort Hotel
- Washington International Student Center
- Bosanneth Hotel
- Starlight Suiten III Heumarkt
- Waterside Hotel
- Que Huong Hotel
- Shields Negril Villas
- Days Inn Apple Valley Sevierville
- Sailfish Resort on the Ocean - Myrtle Beach
Badges & Stats in State of Queensland
- 41 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to State of Queensland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in State of Queensland
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: We have a star in out midst!!!"
- Commented on one of unravelau's State of Queensland tips
- Wrote a Review Be aware of the sun. in State of Queensland Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Be aware of the sun."
- updated a State of Queensland Travelogue "Around and about Queensland"
Photos in State of QueenslandSee All Photos (62)
Read real reviews about State of Queensland Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (186)
Top State of Queensland hotels
- Gold Coast Hotels
- 836 Reviews - 1796 Photos
- Surfers Paradise Hotels
- 171 Reviews - 346 Photos
- Port Douglas Hotels
- 227 Reviews - 586 Photos
- Cairns Hotels
- 866 Reviews - 2196 Photos
- Brisbane Hotels
- 1645 Reviews - 3655 Photos
- Caloundra Hotels
- 53 Reviews - 113 Photos
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- 143 Reviews - 417 Photos
- Airlie Beach Hotels
- 186 Reviews - 727 Photos
- Mackay Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 124 Photos
- Rockhampton Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 152 Photos
- Mooloolaba Hotels
- 100 Reviews - 385 Photos
- Fraser Island Hotels
- 166 Reviews - 465 Photos
- Magnetic Island Hotels
- 79 Reviews - 120 Photos
- Townsville Hotels
- 81 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Hervey Bay Hotels
- 161 Reviews - 319 Photos