"STAR WARS AND THE ROYAL PALACE OF NABOO?" Top 5 Page for this destination Caserta by unravelau
Caserta Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 148 photos
Caserta is an interesting place. The palace, the only palace that I have ever been in, is just so huge it is hard to imagine people ever living in it.
The garden is also huge, just seems to go on forever. You can catch a little bus to travel to the water fountain source.
Two claims to fame. Not only was Caserta rockin and rolling with an earthquake on the day that I visited, but I have since discovered that the Castle is a movie star.
The Palace at Caserta is amazing. Beautiful furniture, statues, paintings, libraries vases and clocks etc., all beautiful.
- Pros:There is more to see than what I saw this day
- Cons:not enough hours in one day to see everything
- In a nutshell:Well worth the trip but be selective about what you want to see
Now I forget, myself whether this was on the right or the left hand side of the grand hallway but it is there somewhere. more travel advice
but scarcely thought to look at it as other than the access to: - the garden, the waterfalls, the statues or indeed the... more travel advice
unravelau's Related Pages
Caserta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STAR WARS AND THE ROYAL PALACE OF NABOO?"
- "Caserta - La Reggia"
- "La Reggia of Caserta: A (Huge) Little Known Gem"
- "The Reggia di Caserta: Royal Apartments"
- "Reggia di Caserta: Vanvitelli's masterpiece"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caserta
- Hotels in Caserta
- Transportation in Caserta
- Restaurants in Caserta
- Warnings and Dangers in Caserta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caserta
- 8 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Caserta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caserta
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Would YOU be missed?"
- Commented on one of suhadis's Caserta travel pages
- updated a Caserta Travel Page "STAR WARS AND THE ROYAL PALACE OF NABOO?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A walk down the avenue of statues"
- Wrote a Review Mark 2 of the walk through the grand hall. in Caserta Off The Beaten Path
Photos in CasertaSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues