"Hansi came, saw and conquered." Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour by unravelau

Coffs Harbour Travel Guide: 250 reviews and 567 photos

To-day I lunched at the Coffs Harbour Gardens.

I have never lunched at the cafe here and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it is. They only have a small menu but what they have is fresh and tasty.
I had a BLT on turkish bread toasted and a mugacino. Very yummy and quite reasonably priced. Next time I visit I will be taking my camera and see what winter has to offer by way of flowers in our garden.

****************************************************************

HANSI said that he had a lovely time in Coffs Harbour....just a pity that he couldn't stay longer.

**********

WONDERFUL INFORMATION just to hand....well a couple of days ago I was impressed to learn of this. The Australian Government has produced a National Public Toilet Map website......www.toiletmap.gov.au Quoting from the information leaflet.....'this helpful site shows the location of over 15000 toilet facilities across Australia.....' It goes on to say that the toilet locations can also be accessed from your mobile phone for the cost of a standard call. AND the toilet map also offers trip-planning functions, downloading of GPS coordinates and large maps with a zoom function. Well it looks as though you will never be short of a loo when you are here.....wish Italy had the same.

***********************************************************

Time to look up the featuredevents list.

Check this link for the latest activities in and around Coffs Harbour.

Pet Porpoise Pool

Coffs Harbour does have a porpoise pool and accommodates many animals that for one reason or another are or have been unable to live outside the confines of the park. Some, of course have been born in captivity but mostly they have come as the result of an accident ......run over by a car........orphaned through fire or other kinds of misadventure. The Centre operators do train seals and dolphins to entertain visitors twice a day (if I remember correctly) and this with the sale of various souveniers provides much of the funding required to maintain the park.

The ideal Aussie Holiday Place

WHAT'S DOIN IN COFFS.....WOTS ON - WOTS ON - WOTS ON.

Check the above link for activities and if you happen to be around and about this week.
*************************************************************

A special thought for to-day.

Be not the slave of your own past - plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep, and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience, that shall explain and overlook the old.

Ralph Waldo Emerson's wise words.

Coffs Harbour as a holiday place from my perspective has it all. I am not into mad partying and headbanging music type of entertainment, although that happens there too, but not for me. I really enjoy, a swim, a walk along the beach, fresh fish and salad to eat, friendly coffee shops (and places that make nice breakfasts)- The Foreshores Cafe for one and the Muffin Break for another. The general scenery is breathtaking, the frequent visits from dolphins and whales - amazing - and all in all the fresh air to rejuvenate the soul is plentiful. There are a range of options for accommodation needs, that would cater for anyone that you know and the proprieters usually do it in style.

GOLDEN GIRL RAINS ON COFFS HARBOUR

SEE THE GOLDEN GIRL TRAVELOGUE

Great place to visit for a weekend or a month...........what would it be like to live there?

• Pros:The sun seems to shine all the time
  • Cons:Don't know of any
  • In a nutshell:Most wonderful place for a holiday and lovely to live here..
  • Last visit to Coffs Harbour: Apr 2009
  • Intro Updated Jul 21, 2010

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2011 at 1:48 AM

love reading your Coff's Harbour T-page....

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Wow, there certainly is a lot of sporting and family activity here. You have done a very good job of showing the sites and the comments are explained well

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2010 at 3:33 AM

love the "Loo Map" concept, we oldies need to know ;-)))

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Loved touring your page again ;-)

• windoweb's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Greetings from Edinboro. This looks like a lovely place to reside.

• wrggrant's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM

It is a pity that we were not able to contact you earlier so that we could meet in Coffs Harbour. We enjoyed our brief visit to your town and did not miss out the big banana

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2010 at 4:45 PM

We have magpies to worry about here and plovers. When I was very young I was rolled by a wave at Coffs. I was born in Maclean on the Clarence. Marg

• iaint's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Hi Carole - looks like a fun place

• omidamini's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Thanks for made very nice page.

• Roadquill's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hi Carole, thanks for visiting my Rome page. Unless I have uber enjoyed the evening before, I love to get those dawn pics. Happy travels, Karl

unravelau Lives Here!

unravelau

“Look at it this way then.”

Badges & Stats in Coffs Harbour

Have you been to Coffs Harbour?