"Darwin, the top end of Australia" Darwin by unravelau
Darwin Travel Guide: 685 reviews and 2,050 photos
I have yet to visit Darwin in person however I came the closest that I have ever been a week or so ago by travelling virtually with Ann and the merry revellers of the Darwin survivor trip.
There had been a few close calls not forgetting my backward step that almost had me fallen down a mine shaft never to be found again.
Thank you Ann and Pam and everyone who made such a wonderful effort to ensure that me mates and I had a hearty time.
Many thanks too Ann for taking the time to send all of this to me....I really appreciate everything that you did.
- Pros:A sunburnt country
- Cons:A sunburnt country
- In a nutshell:Hot, hot, hot, exciting, fun, vt meeting.
unravelau's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Crocodylus Park"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues