"The Bellingen River at Fernmount" Fernmount by unravelau
Fernmount Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
What a glorious place...........if you blink while you are driving to Bellingen you could easily miss this gem.
The Bellingen River starts at Urunga (approx 61/2 hours drive north of Sydney on the Pacific Highway). It divides and part goes to Mylstrom and the main section travels past Fernmount travelling West from Urunga and then to Bellingen. So, Fernmount by road is about 15 minutes from Urunga.
Actually that is back to front really because the river starts west of Bellingen and finishes at Urunga.
- Pros:Small and extremely peaceful
- Cons:So small you could miss it.
- In a nutshell:Keep your eyes peeled and turn off at the right spot
My little car was given plenty of shade from these old, old trees. more travel advice
unravelau's Related Pages
Fernmount Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fernmount
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Fernmount?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fernmount
Photos in FernmountSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues