Nymboida Things to Do Tips by unravelau
Nymboida Things to Do: 3 reviews and 11 photos
On the road to Nymboida
you will thoroughly enjoy the scenery as it goes from seaside vegetation to the hardier inland growths. This is Russell Crowe country .........in fact we have just past his main entrance -- he must not be in residence at the moment because the guard box was empty..........this is the countryside around his property.
We originally intended just driving to Grafton to see the Jacarandah displays but we had talked a lot about going to see the platypus at this place. We decided on morning tea at Nymboida and lunch at Grafton.........precisely what we did.
Directions: Northwest of Coffs Harbour
More Reviews (7)
- We drove however there are regular...
- This is another one of those places
- If a little unsure on your feet, do take...
- A little way down the Armidale/Grafton...
unravelau's Related Pages
Nymboida Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nymboida
- Hotels in Nymboida
- Transportation in Nymboida
- Restaurants in Nymboida
- Warnings and Dangers in Nymboida
- See All...
Explore the World
- Greenwood Hotels
- Biak na Bato Hotels
- El Paso
- Mountcharles Hotels
- Papaitonga Lake Hotels
Badges & Stats in Nymboida
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nymboida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nymboida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues