"The Nymboida River" Nymboida by unravelau
Nymboida Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 30 photos
Another beautiful part of New South Wales with a backdrop of the Great Dividing Range. What more could you want when looking for peace and beauty?
But would you really care if you had a view like this to wake to every morning..... Let the bills come I say.
.....or has it gone really?
Beautifully preserved Cobb and Co Coach
- Pros:Really a fantastic and peaceful area with exciting edges.
- Cons:I am not going to whinge and whine about this at all
- In a nutshell:If you want peace and beauty - it's here........if you want white water rafting - it's here
There are regular bus tours from surrounding towns to bring you to Nymboida. Coffs Harbour boast quite a few. Fleet... more travel advice
when either carrying your canoe down these stairways or just walking down for a closer look. The stairs are quite uneven... more travel advice
unravelau's Related Pages
Nymboida Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nymboida
- Hotels in Nymboida
- Transportation in Nymboida
- Restaurants in Nymboida
- Warnings and Dangers in Nymboida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nymboida
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Nymboida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nymboida
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Intro, 72 reviews, 139 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 56 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lazio Intro, 44 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 38 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Formia Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Italy Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues