New York City Things to Do Tips by greencard
New York City Things to Do: 5,442 reviews and 8,950 photos
You also must visit St. Patrick's cathedral if only for the magnificent architecture.
You need to walk around the Times Sqare, visit the Grand Central Station (Terminal, actually), and tour the Village around dusk, if you'd like to see some not-so-ordinary folks. If you like art, you must visit the Metropolitan Museum. MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) has cool exhibits as well, including Warhol and a floor full of Impressionists. Steer clear of the Guggenheim unless you're *really* into modern 'art.' Here, you see the Met, which was on our list for that day. Notice the small red sign in the front. It says 'Closed on Mondays'. Of course, we were there on a Monday.
More Reviews (5)
greencard's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Port Huron Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.
- Times Square- 267 Reviews, 412 Photos
- Central Park- 401 Reviews, 720 Photos
- Statue of Liberty - Ellis Island- 404 Reviews, 641 Photos
- Empire State Building- 369 Reviews, 603 Photos
- Rockefeller Center- 212 Reviews, 366 Photos
- Chinatown- 103 Reviews, 139 Photos
- South Street Seaport- 68 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Brooklyn Bridge- 183 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Ground Zero - World Trade Center- 152 Reviews, 278 Photos
- Wall Street- 139 Reviews, 237 Photos
See All New York City Things to Do