"New York, New York!" New York City by greencard
New York City Travel Guide: 15,768 reviews and 31,642 photos
Yes, the inevitable New York. I managed somehow to miss it the first ten years of my life in the U.S. However, once Madonna went on tour in 2001, I had to combine the two into a great vacation. My wife and I spent a great four days in NYC, met up with a friend, did the sights, and of course, went to the concert.
What I was struck by the most was all the beautiful 19th and early 20th century architecture. Unfortunately, it all... more travel advice
You also must visit St. Patrick's cathedral if only for the magnificent architecture. more travel advice
greencard's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "Oh, how I want to be a part of it!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Port Huron Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.