"Isla Contoy is more than a Bird Sanctuary" Isla Contoy by TempNomad
Isla Contoy Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 18 photos
Take the open boat ride to Isla Contoy from Isla Mujeres. You can take a snorkeling break before reaching the island. Lunch is included on the day long trip, and you will have between two and six other people on your "tour."
You will have time to admire the center, relax on the beach, eat the lunch, and take the boat ride back to Isla Mujeres.
I think the cost for the day is about $30. There was some discount available, as well.
You really don't have a choice. If you are a vegetarian, bring a sandwich. I actually tried the fish, and it was very... more travel advice
Isla Contoy is officially a bird sanctuary, but it also has some wonderful plant-life. Walk a bit on the pathways and... more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Isla Contoy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Isla Contoy is more than a Bird Sanctuary"
- "A REFUGE FOR THE SEABIRDS."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Contoy
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Isla Contoy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Contoy
Photos in Isla ContoySee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue