"The low-key tourism of Tulum" Ruinas de Tulum by TempNomad
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 95 photos
I really enjoyed visiting Tulum. I wish I had stayed overnight in the immediate area. It's a tonic for the insanity of Cancun, and a beautiful place to take in the views of the sea with the ruins.
- Pros:Out of the way and smaller scale
- In a nutshell:Lovely ocean; exciting history
It's amazing that the detail is still visible. This corner is a face...the nose is made up of the corner. more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Ruinas de Tulum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The flying Voladores"
- "Place of the Dawning Sun"
- "Tulum, Tulum"
- "The low-key tourism of Tulum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ruinas de Tulum
- Hotels in Ruinas de Tulum
- Transportation in Ruinas de Tulum
- Warnings and Dangers in Ruinas de Tulum
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ruinas de Tulum
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ruinas de Tulum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ruinas de Tulum
Photos in Ruinas de TulumSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue