"Brooklyn can't be Beat" Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn by TempNomad

Brooklyn Travel Guide: 355 reviews and 752 photos

What's not to love?

I have only lived in Brooklyn for about ten years, and while I can't claim to be a true Brooklynite, I love this place. I'm getting to know a little bit more of this borough every day and can't wait to keep exploring.

Anyone want to offer me a job to troll around the borough all day? I'll do a good job, I promise!

I have many, many restaurant tips...to keep them a little organized, I've tried to put the neighborhood in the title. Honestly, some of the best sushi is in Bensonhurst! (Tenzan) The most delicious pizza is here too (Europa and Il Coloseo), and we have some great brunch and Caribbean and French food as well. I mean everything! (Can you tell I love my food?)

Some of my best photos are in the travelogues because I know a lot of people have slower connections and can't keep changing pages to see all the pages of tips. Take a look!

Feel free to email me with any questions you have about Brooklyn. I may not have the answer, but I can probably guide you to the proper information.

• Pros:Every possible kind of person, language, food, and attitude you could ever imagine!
  • Cons:Difficult to navigate and taxis often refuse to take you to anywhere other than the heights from Manhattan
  • In a nutshell:We've got the whole world in our borough
  • Last visit to Brooklyn: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 13, 2004

• Toshioohsako's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2008 at 12:17 AM

I don'nt know much about BRK and you gave me good tips for my next visit to NY. NY city photos taken from BRK look always nice. Good day.

• starstudio's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2007 at 3:23 PM

By the name they are Greek's. Give them regards from Athens Greece next time, sender with the same name.. Konstantinos Nice to see your pages

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2006 at 8:05 AM

I've been in NYC a few times but never yet crossed over the bridge into Brooklyn. Next time I will for sure.

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2006 at 5:32 AM

Great page! Happy birthday! best wishes from Sofia, Bulgaria

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2005 at 2:26 PM

Fine tips, and a great view from the Wonder Wheel. When I was in college I once dated a girl from Brooklyn. But only once. It was a LONG subway ride from Morningside Heights!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 7:41 AM

Hi Kristin ,this a very impressive page of Brooklyn ,if we ever go there we know where the restaurants are that's for sure . You are very good given information ,just a wonderful page .

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2005 at 10:32 AM

Park Slope and Williamsburg....both fascinating. Great choice of restaurants...that is SO New York.

• Iteris's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2005 at 6:31 AM

Very enticing tips on Brooklyn. I'll be in NYC in June so i'll have to make a special visit!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2005 at 12:02 PM

Did I just see a news item about how wild parrots have started nesting in Broolyn? It was so cool!

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2005 at 12:27 PM

Great, interesting, alive place to live. Your page brings me back souvenirs... and more!

TempNomad Lives Here!

TempNomad

“Travel with open arms and minds; see more than the flock.”

Badges & Stats in Brooklyn

Have you been to Brooklyn?

Latest Activity in Brooklyn