"Beautiful Georgetown Island" Georgetown by TempNomad
Georgetown Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 22 photos
Georgetown Island is gorgeous and a perfect retreat. It is quiet, has a few "necessary" amenities, and has many lovely walks and sites. It was where we spent our "mini-moon" and it definitely served as a de-tox after the wedding insanity.
- Pros:Solitude, scenery, sunrises and sunsets, Reid State Park
- Cons:Mosquitoes!! A car is almost completely necessary. Bike and very strong legs are an option.
- In a nutshell:perfect get-away
The water is not as cold in the lagoon, and the pull is not as strong. Children can romp about and have fun without the... more travel advice
A wonderful treat. This ice cream shop runs out of a trailer painted fire engine red. The Gifford's ice cream is... more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Georgetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "mrsdouglass's new Georgetown, Maine Page"
- "Beautiful Georgetown Island"
- "My Favorite Place on Earth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Georgetown
- Hotels in Georgetown
- Restaurants in Georgetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Georgetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Georgetown
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Georgetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgetown
Photos in GeorgetownSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue