"Newburyport is Quaint in a Modern Sort of Way" Newburyport by TempNomad
Newburyport Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 58 photos
If you want cute ice cream shops, Newburyport has them...want to buy nautical souvenirs? They're here, too. Hip coffee shops, clam chowder, thick steaks.....all here. A lovely boardwalk and pier. Local theatre, amazing homes with widows walks and views to the ocean....it's all here!
Check out www.newburyportchamber.org for lots of useful information.
Newburyport is a great option for a day trip...you can rent water equipment, or take a boat ride, or visit the many historic sites.
- Pros:Very cute, lots of shopping and restaurant options, culture
- Cons:A lot of people, maybe too cute, higher prices than some smaller places
- In a nutshell:worth a look-see!
It's very cute to just wander around, stopping to watch people and birds and water every so often. There are several... more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Newburyport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newburyport ~ history, architecture, boating"
- "Downtown Newburyport"
- "Newburyport is Quaint in a Modern Sort of Way"
- "Newburyport, Massachusetts"
- "shailja's new Newburyport Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newburyport
- Restaurants in Newburyport
- Shopping in Newburyport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newburyport
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Newburyport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newburyport
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue