"Preciosa y un sueno" Granada by TempNomad
Granada Travel Guide: 2,006 reviews and 4,927 photos
I spent a lot of time in Granada between 1999 and 2001. It's a city I will always hold very close to my heart...unfortunately, I didn't have a digital camera at the time and scanning is a huge pain. I'll keep adding to this page as I can.
- Pros:Walkable streets, tapas, a decent bus system, access to the mountains and the ocean
- Cons:Not always receptive to tourists (overrun at times!), you eventually have to leave
- In a nutshell:Amazing
Federico Garcia Lorca shows up many times throughout Granada. His observations and poems are highlighted in plaques on... more travel advice
Take the time to walk through this town. Bring a bottle of Lanjaron, and stroll through the streets (without cars). Even... more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Granada"
- "Much More Than The Alhambra"
- "And How to fall in love with a city...."
- "Feel of Old Islam in Spain"
- "Beautiful architecture and fantastic views!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 12 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 32 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Photos in GranadaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue