"Cahuita is Paradise (with mosquitoes)" Cahuita by TempNomad
Cahuita Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 233 photos
I spent two nights in Cahuita and it smoothed out any wrinkles I'd been working on, and convinced me that Costa Rica does in fact have it all.
The people were very friendly, despite being a little confused as to why I was on my own. The park is absolutely amazing, especially at 6am. And the sunsets, enjoyed from my little balcony, were stunning. Loved it...can't wait to go back!
- Pros:Some great restaurants, and friendly people
- Cons:If you're looking for luxury, you can't stay in the immediate town
- In a nutshell:It's just about as big as a nutshell.
This is an amazing park. It's all beach and rain forest. It's barely touched. I was the first person in (6 AM) one... more travel advice
TempNomad's Related Pages
Cahuita Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "aaaaaaaaaaaaaah....Cahuita !!!"
- "Gorgeous park, beaches, great food, mellow vibe"
- "Sleepy yet Seductive"
- "CARIBBEAN BEAT IN CAHUITA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cahuita
- Hotels in Cahuita
- Transportation in Cahuita
- Nightlife in Cahuita
- Restaurants in Cahuita
- Warnings and Dangers in Cahuita
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cahuita
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Cahuita?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cahuita
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 66 reviews, 75 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brooklyn Intro, 52 reviews, 71 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 36 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ithaca Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 24 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mount Desert Island Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Diego Intro, 15 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maine Intro, 15 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue