"Nelson" Nelson by groovy_23
Nelson Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 189 photos
Nelson is a cute little town at the top of the south island. Neat town if you just want to relax but you can also use it as a jumping off point to get to the Abel Tasman Park. I went paragliding which was lots of fun Don't miss the bone carving class. It was one of the best things I did!
I have been Paragliding before, and never have I experienced a company with such enthusiastic pilots! These guys were SO... more travel advice
groovy_23's Related Pages
Nelson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunny Nelson"
- "Nelson - New Zealand's most sunny city"
- "On the Way to Nelson"
- "Nelson - Sunniest City in NZ"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nelson
- Hotels in Nelson
- Transportation in Nelson
- Nightlife in Nelson
- Restaurants in Nelson
- Shopping in Nelson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nelson
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Nelson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nelson
Photos in NelsonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- San Diego Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Egypt 2 reviews, 2 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 3 photos
- Aswan 1 review, 2 photos
- Nelson Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.