"Copper Center Alaska" Copper Center by spintobecca
Copper Center Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
The Copper Center Historic Roadhouse sits dominating the small town square. Rounded rusted gas pumps offer dubious supplies of expensive gas. The museum is a one room shack, smelling of time aged wood and musty photographs. Exihibts include an old piano and a vintage advertisement for an "inflatable bosom". Pure twilight zone.
- In a nutshell:A little bit in the middle of nowhere
Stay at the jewel of Alaskan roadhouses, the Copper Center Roadhouse. This establishment is National Register of... more travel advice
spintobecca's Related Pages
Copper Center Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Copper Center Alaska"
- "Fishing the Klutina River for King Salmon in July"
- "Copper River"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Copper Center
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Copper Center?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copper Center
Top 10 Pages
- Anchorage Intro, 45 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Intro, 45 reviews, 49 photos, 4 travelogues
- Eagle River Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 20 reviews, 5 photos
- Alaska Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monteverde Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Talkeetna Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Eklutna Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Woody Island Intro, 9 reviews, 2 photos
- Whittier Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue