"In the middle of nowhere" Guelmim by ptitetoile
Guelmim Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 36 photos
After one evening in Agadir, we were invited to the house of our friend and we spent some time in this peaceful town without tourists... There was not a lot of things to see... just the real life of a provincial town... the opening of the stores, the children going to school, the men sitting on the pavement looking at the people passing by... That was already very nice to see! The atmosphere was very special... maybe because we felt that we were so different from the local population and the look of the people was impressive but it was more a curious look. A lot of children were amused, followed us or said hello with the hand. The woman made also hello signs ...without asking anything, just wanting to be friendly. But we did not walked a lot without our male friend who took his mission of protective guide very seriously :-)
Wel, it was a very impressive experience to see it! Very narrow streets... full of vegetables and fruits and kinds of... more travel advice
ptitetoile's Related Pages
Guelmim Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The door to the Sahara"
- "In the middle of nowhere"
- "Going south - Tighmart oasis"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guelmim
- Hotels in Guelmim
- Transportation in Guelmim
- Restaurants in Guelmim
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guelmim
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Guelmim?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guelmim
Photos in GuelmimSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 43 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 30 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Humahuaca Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salta Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues