"Blue Ifni" Sidi Ifni by ptitetoile
Sidi Ifni Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 102 photos
What a contrast this small town offers compared to the red town Guelmim!!!! The center of the town build on a steep rock overhanging above the beach and the sea is really nice with its white and blue houses (some have the characteristics of the modernist architecture) and its charming spanish influence (the names of the streets are in spanish). It was very quiet but we were there in november... it is probably more crowded in the summer :-)
ptitetoile's Related Pages
Sidi Ifni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If Only..."
- "Sidi Ifni"
- "Sidi Ifni in January"
- "On the road to Sidi Ifni ..."
- "Sidi Ifni - Former Provincia de Ifni - A.O.E."
- "spanish influence by the sea"
- "Blue Ifni"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sidi Ifni
- Hotels in Sidi Ifni
- Transportation in Sidi Ifni
- Nightlife in Sidi Ifni
- Restaurants in Sidi Ifni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sidi Ifni
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Sidi Ifni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sidi Ifni
Photos in Sidi IfniSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 43 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 30 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Humahuaca Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salta Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues