"Le Bonhomme.... de neige!!!! (Snow man's village!)" Le Bonhomme by ptitetoile
Le Bonhomme Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Le bonhomme is a small village of the Kayserberg valley in the Vosges moutains. This is the closest village of the refuge where I spent a snow-weekend with friends : the "club vosgien" on the "Col des Bagenelles". It is a great place to stay, there are some ski circuits around and also a sledge way!
In the village there is a sport shop on the main road where you can rent skis and snow shoes. The closest alpine ski place, at about 3-4 kms, "Le lac blanc", is a great place to enjoy the glide pleasures!!!!! Not a big resort, but large enough to have fun one or two days!!!!
Another funny activity is a snow-shoes-hike! I tried it for the first time during this weekend... walking on the snow with these snow shoes becomes so easy!!!
ptitetoile's Related Pages
Le Bonhomme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Walking or skiing around Le Bonhomme, Alsace"
- "Le Bonhomme.... de neige!!!! (Snow man's village!)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Bonhomme
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Le Bonhomme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Bonhomme
- Posted in Travel Brussels Forum "Doudou"
- Wrote a Review Snow shoes hike in the Vosges in Le Bonhomme Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "Snow shoes hike in the Vosges"
- updated a Le Bonhomme Travel Page "Le Bonhomme.... de neige!!!! (Snow man's village!)"
- Commented on one of BeChar's Le Bonhomme travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 68 reviews, 92 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 43 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 46 reviews, 57 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 30 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Calgary Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mons Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Humahuaca Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salta Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues