"So much world, so little time....." fizzb's Profile
Looking forward to my next holiday is the only thing that gets me through the working week!! Rather than reading magazines, I'm much happier leafing through travel brochures. Although not terribly well travelled at the moment, I'm working on it....
I love to visit new places, meet new people and discover new experiences. But most of all, I enjoy trying to find good restaurants, and sampling local cuisine. So you'll find a lot of references to restaurants on my pages - they've all been tried & tested, and come highly recommended!!!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 37 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- fizzb and Ursula1 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Armenian food? What's that then?? about Armenian Taverna in Manchester Restaurants
- Posted in Travel Hanoi Forum "RE: I want to go to Hue"
- Uploaded a Photo to "One of the most romantic ways to eat lobster...."
- created a Venice Travel Page "Water water everywhere...."
created their Profile Page "So much world, so little time....."
- Commented on one of Ursula1's Saint Petersburg travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 8 reviews, 2 photos
- Mombasa Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Hexham Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Cologne Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos